An adventure of a lifetime! This trip combines SUP adventures, yoga classes, hiking tours, but mostly it is a complete immersion into the surf culture. Observe one of the most important professional surfing competition, discover nature and experience the culture of Aloha !!! With a guide who has lived in Hawaii for over 8 years, live an authentic Hawaiian experience! For beginners to advanced surfers, paddle boarders, yogis … no experience required, only a taste for adventure & desire to relax are required!
For more information or to register:
8 days / 7 nights or 16 days / 15 nights
* 26 November to December 3rd, 2017 *
* December 4 to 11, 2017 *
* 26 November to 11 December, 2017 *
• 1 theory class on wave formation, types of breaks, winds, surf etiquette, surf history, dangers of surfing, tides, etc …
• 4 surf lessons in small group settings
• Free surf session
• A filmed surf session followed by a movie night… we watch ourselves on the big screen to laugh but mostly to improve our surf technique
• Photos of your surfing exploits to take home with you
- Traditional fresh flower lei greeting on the first day of camp, which starts at 1pm, pick up in Waikiki Honolulu.
- Ground transportation throughout the stay (except for package without transportation)
- 7 or 15 nights accommodation in single, double or studio occupancy (3 or 4), in a house directly in front of the beautiful Pacific Ocean at the heart of the North Shore of Oahu
Food & more…
- Welcome Aloha Party with Mai Tai drinks and pupus for your first night
- Breakfast each morning prepared by your experienced private chef
- 2 dinners cooked by your private chef one of them will be a BBQ on the beach with a bonfire at a secluted location!
**For the rest of the meals, we will cook in groups or solo in the comfort of our beach house and discover some local restaurants offering you a culinary experience (extra costs)!
Other on water activities:
- 2 SUP adventures, guided narrated tour to see the Hawaiian green sea turtles the HONU, watch the sunset, and possibly try SUP surfing if the conditions are right!
Activities on land :
- 3 yoga sessions for surfers
- 2 hikes (discover the flora and fauna of Hawaii)
- Observe a traditional Hawaiian ceremony the opening of the Eddie Aikau Invitational (a traditional ceremony rich in Hawaiian culture and surf culture)
- Watch Triple Crown of Surfing (World tour surf competition)
- Discover the islands of Oahu from the perspective of a local
The packages do not include:
Airfare (round trip), lunches and dinners except those mentioned above, beverages, travel insurance, OPC fees (0.1%).
- 8 days / 7 nights with ground transportation; Double occupancy: 1739 $ CAD (1329 $ US)
- 8 days / 7nights without transportation; Double Occupancy: 1544 $ CAD (1180 $ US)
- 8 days / 7 nights with transportation; Triple or quad occupancy: 1634 $ CAD (1249 $ US)
- 8 days / 7 nights without transport; Triple or quad occupancy: 1438 $ CAD (1099 $ US)
- For a stay of 16 days subtract a discount of 350 $ CAN (269 $ US) on the total amount of the 2 stays.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change according to the Americain exchange rate